Thursday, July 26, 2007

7/26/2007

  • Weight: 183 lb. (I'm losing weight at an alarming rate...)
  • Breakfast: 1 glass of milk + 1 banana
  • Mid-morning snack: 1 apple
  • Lunch: Roast beef sandwich, small potato chips, 1 chocolate cookie, 1 diet 7up, 1 small cup of pasta salad (yeah, it was a free lunch at a company event)


7/25/2007

  • Weight: 185 lb.
  • Breakfast: 1 bowl of cereal + 1 banana
  • Lunch: Fiesta chicken salad
  • Mid-day snack: 1 apple
  • Exercise: 20 min. of moderate biking + ~15 min. of interval running
  • Dinner: PBJ + egg sandwich and 1 glass of milk, a handful of blueberries

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dude how the heck am I gonna win if you keep eating PBJ for dinner? Stop that. Even I will not stoop to that level.

Godfather's favorite is calling your name. Mmm so good.

I will admit that I am constantly hungry trying to be healthy. It is rather difficult.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home