Sunday, April 08, 2007

In little over a month, I'll have been graduated from college for 2 years. Unbelievable. I wonder when I'll stop feeling this way - feeling like I JUST graduated. I can't believe I'm 25.

I remember how I used to reminisce about high school life when I first came to college. I didn't think I'd be able to top my high school experience in college. Well, let's just say it was the best EIGHT years of my life so far. Now, I reminisce about my college life. What's next? I get married, and then I reminisce about my single life? I have kids and reminisce about pre-kids marriage? Kids go off to college and reminisce about the whole family living together? Et cetera et cetera.

I want to look forward to my future instead of dwelling in my past.

1 Comments:

Blogger jennlee said...

good post...

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home