Sunday, February 11, 2007

On Tuesday, January 30, I had dinner with my co-workers in Berkeley - some Thai place on University Ave. I don't remember what I was thinking about on my drive back home to Albany, but I know for sure that I didn't think this: that my car was going to get stolen that night. The following morning, around 7am, I left my apartment to drive to work, only to find my car missing in the spot where I had parked my car the night before. What a weird feeling that was..

It's also interesting how many people that I know had their cars stolen and actually recovered. Well, today, I joined their club. After about 10 days of journey without its owner, my car is back. In a tow yard in Oakland. Stripped of many things, including headlights. But it's back, and what a weird feeling it was to look at my car in that condition - all violated.

I can't wait to get it back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

glad that they found it, even if it's stripped

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home