Thursday, January 11, 2007

I just found out that my company (my work, not my own company) just started blocking blogspot sites at work - it means whenever i try to access any blogspot sites it redirects me to a webpage that says something like it's against the company policy and if i continue to violate the policy, i could be executed or something like that. They've been blocking xanga, myspace, etc. sites, but not blogspot sites, until today.

Weird thing is, I can still post new updates. They're blocking blogspot.com, but not blogger.com. Dumb...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boooooo, not cool. Well, I guess now you have to start working more. After all, we are called to be faithful in all we do, INCLUDING the time we are getting paid for at work, otherwise in a way, we are stealing our employers money.... Hope you're doing well man, please keep me in prayer as school is picking up speed...

12:14 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

that stinks... hopefully my company never gets to that point.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home