Monday, May 15, 2006

I miss college.

I don't miss stressing out about finals. But I do miss the feeling of finishing finals.

I don't miss walking from Soda to my apartment all alone at 2AM. But I do miss arriving home to find my roommates watching TV and joining them.

I don't miss struggling to get up in the morning to get to my 10AM class 15 min late (or not at all). But I do miss staying up till 4AM eating junk food and playing poker with roommates. And starting the cycle all over again.

I don't miss my psycho apartment managers at Piedmont Palace. But I sure do miss the window through which many many people broke into my apartment (including myself & roommates).

I don't miss getting my car broken into. But I do miss getting my car out for a quick spin to get it washed when it's pouring outside.

I don't miss all the freakin drama that I went through with our class people. But I miss everyone from our class.

Yes. I miss college.

2 Comments:

Blogger fishee said...

yea. i miss it too. *tear

11:13 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

hey kevin... i finally found your blog... i think we all miss college in some ways, even years later...

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home