Friday, April 21, 2006

When I look at the current seniors getting ready to graduate, I can't help but think about me last year in the same situation - in disbelief. excited. mostly sad.

It's been exactly 11 months since my graduation from college. I am in even more disbelief now than 11 months ago. I've been an adult for almost a year.

What's funny is that most people around me perceive me as an 'old' person. Not just by age, but sort of a more responsible and practical person. A wiser man? maybe, maybe not.

But when I talk to my family, I still talk like a kid. I am the youngest at home, and I think it comes out. I'm a mak-neh. And I don't want to lose that side of me. still kinda innocent. not completely jaded yet. still laughing at stupid jokes that i used to laugh at 6-7 years ago.

ah.. i donno what i'm talking about... i'm just jealous of everyone who's still in school..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel ya.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home