Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm a '24' fanatic. I watched '24' seasons 1-3 in about a week during last summer. And I'm planning on watching season 4 during my next vacation (whenever that is). Season 5 is currently playing on TV right now. However, since I missed an episode a few weeks back, I just stopped watching it (waiting for DVD) on TV because I want to watch every single episode and not miss anything crucial. So I refused to listen to anyone talking about this season's plot. And then...

I read this freakin article on msnbc.com.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12304715/

"[...] This season, however, the show’s plot twists have taken left and right turns, snaking around one another and only ending up back in the same place two hours ago, when we discovered that President Logan was actually the mastermind behind nearly all of the day’s events. [...]"

Eff - is what I said, because that just ruined it all for me.

I hope I didn't ruin it for you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kevin, your such a ass. for ruining it for everyone else so they can join in your misery.....

ron.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home