Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Last night, I clicked my life away at my desk. Clicking 'Refresh' button, that is. Korea was playing the U.S. in World Baseball Classic, and Yahoo Korea was broadcasting it live. I gotta say, it's so nice to not rely on the unreliable American broadcasting companies to televise important sporting events NOT-live. Oh, except, many people were trying to watch it and the server went down or something - so there was no picture showing. And no sound. But! they did have some dudes doing a 'text message' broadcast. And so the clicking went on...

Oh, by the way, we kicked ass. And by we, I mean Korea. 7-3. vs. the American Dream Team. Jyeahh. Barring a disasterous game tomorrow vs Japan, we should be going to the Final Four of this potentially-semi-important event in its inaugural year. If you wanna know more about the hero of Team Korea - Lee Seung Yup - go read my post from October 26, 2005. I just knew he was an important baseball player even back then...

On another note, I'm in SF all this week taking a class for work. Today, I was eating lunch at this one deli place on Market. The WHOLE time i was eating, I swear this one handsome, fit guy was staring at me. And by handsome, I mean ugly, and by fit, I mean fat. I felt like he was following every move I made with my sandwich. EVERY little move. I felt REALLY uncomfortable eating my pastrami sandwich. I ain't going there again.

Call me up if you're in the city this week - lunch or dinner. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger fishee said...

ok mister know-it-all,

why u gotta jack me on my blog man?i left out a word "CURRENT champion." there, happy mister smart guy???

;P

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home