Tuesday, March 07, 2006

a few things that I was reminded of this past weekend...

-Being the type of person that I am, I have concluded that I can't control my feelings. (Duhr) Feelings have their own set of rules that's completely outside of my reach.
-I sometimes hurt myself by thinking that an 'understanding' has already been established with some people when, clearly, there has not been any 'understanding' established whatsoever.
-I sometimes hurt others by thinking that an 'understanding' has already been established with some people when, clearly, there has not been any 'understanding' established whatsoever.
-It takes effort to cultivate true, meaningful friendships. Lots of effort.
-Even more effort will probably be required to cultivate true love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home