Friday, January 13, 2006

It's hard to believe that I came all the way to Houston to have Friday off at work. I wasn't exactly planning on taking the day off but since everyone from my team here in Houston is taking the day off, I did too.

Besides eating good meals and drinking a lot of Texan beers, I haven't been doing much. I guess I can go explore and stuff but I dont really feel like doing that here. I don't really like Texas. Oh, and I'm actually getting sick of steaks. Insane.

Another thing I hate about Texas - to watch the Lakers home game, I have to stay up till after midnight.

I'm getting pretty used to my hotel room. And I've been watching a LOT of TV. I wish I had some korean drama to watch. haha.

What a boring business trip this has turned out to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home