Thursday, January 05, 2006

All this talk about how great Vince Young is, and how humiliated USC is, blah blah, is pretty meaningless to me now. I was just getting my morning tea at work and I overheard some co-workers talking about the game. It was something like "Those arrogant little USC pricks...Who's the real Heisman winner now? blah blah." It was interesting. But, again, it's all meaningless to me. I'm a Cal Golden Bear, and I don't really give a damn about how LongGayHorns and Trojan Condoms are viewed by others.

One thing did make me smile this morning, however. Cal ends the season ranked (25). It should've been much higher, but due to an infection called Gayoob that hurt us so much this year, this should suffice. I KNOW we'll be ranked top 20 pre-season next year. I KNOW we'll end up top 10 at the end of next season.

Go Bears!

1 Comments:

Blogger Edmund said...

haha LongGayHorns/Trojan Condoms.... come on you didnt think that was an exciting game? haha i finally made a blogger so i could comment on your blog :P

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home