Monday, December 26, 2005

I watched 'Fun with Dick and Jane' today. It wasn't much fun though. But they do make fun of corrupted ex-corporations like Enron and Worldcom a lot. Conclusion: Wait for it to come out on DVD. Then, wait for a friend to rent it.

I played bball tonight. It's been more than half a year since I played a full-court game. and i think it showed. it's funny...bball was all i used to do back in high school. every friday, I would go to Central Park and play bball until i pull my calves muscle. now, i basically have no one to play with on a regular basis. and it's not helping me staying in shape. i got light headed and almost fainted today after half a game of 1v1. very embarassing.

Tomorrow, i go to the sin city with my family. my goal is to win just enough to take my family out to the Bellagio buffet. OR maybe i should just forget all that and try to not build up more credit card debt. we shall see if my luck in vegas is still there for me. last 2 trips have been very kind to me...

Don't bother wishing me luck. luck has got nothin to do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home