Friday, November 04, 2005

To add onto my list of pet peeves..

4. People who continually annoy others by doing certain things (which is ok to a certain extent because no one's a perfect friend and I annoy others too), but when it happens to them, they just can't take it and get crazy angry/annoyed. so, it would be a variation of being a hypocrite.

To explain this further, here's an exaggerated, simple example. Let's say a guy named Dummy loves to mess up his buddies' hair for fun - like, mess it up by rubbing them or someting you know? And so his buddies are always careful around him, but they don't get angry because they know Dummy doesn't mean any harm. They all just laugh about it. A 'OH you got me today! hahahah' kinda thing. And one day, Dummy's friends decide to get him back and mess up his hair. And Dummy gets CRAZY mad. 'WTF it's not funny! what the hell's wrong with you' kinda response you know?

This annoys me. It would be perfectly fine with me if Dummy can laugh about it too because he does it all the time to others. So he should think 'haha i do this to them all the time. i guess i deserve this. hahahahhahah'. Put another way, if something annoys you, then you shouldn't do that 'something' to others. And because I'm not that nice, that's it. Meaning, if it doesn't annoy me, I'll just think it's ok to do it to others haha. I'm working on it though =P

to sum it up, given my pet peeves #1 and #4, if I were a tail-gater, I would be on my own list.


On a different note, I can't seem to sleep past 8 these days. Let the 3-day weekend begin!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 day weekends are great

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home