Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thanksgiving break was pretty awesome. I got to take the whole week off and was able to spend a lot of quality time with my family. I began my first vacation by going out to SF and watching Cal whup Stanfurd at Jillian's. There were some Stanfurd fans in the beginning. However, by the end of the game, they all disappeared - just like Stanfurd's offense.

I came home - La Palma, CA - on sunday night. Sam-gyup-sal was waiting for me. I love my mom =) Monday, I went out to K-town with my mom, grandma, aunt, and 2 uncles. We ate naeng-myun at Ham-Heung Myun-Ok. Mmm... On tuesday, for dinner, my family went out to eat Ttuk-bo-ssam. Mmm... Wednesday, I had Johnnie's Jr. burger with Stanley. Mmm... Thursday, I had turkey and all that good stuff. Friday, I ate leftover from thursday.

Now, one might think that I ate well during my vacation up until this point. But no. Saturday was still to come...

On Saturday, I went to Carolina's place for Brazillian BBQ for lunch. THEN, I went to Ruth's Chris for dinner to celebrate Stanley and Will's birthday. Ruth's freakin CHRIS! AFTER a brazillian bbq.




Sunday, I wanted to take it easy before coming back to the reality. So, I met up with Kyu, his sister, and his mom at VIP Buffet in La Palma for lunch. -__-

Indubitably, my pants feel a little tighter and my hunger attack comes with a little more oomph than usual this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u fatty.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home