Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Some random thoughts.

What happened to movies? How come they don't make any good action movies anymore?? I'm talking about movies like 'The Rock', 'Face Off', 'Terminator 2', the 'Rambo' series, the 'Rocky' series, etc. I miss the 90's man... Now, they make feces like The Transporter. Absolute feces.

Lately, I've been getting the urge to study. GASP! Yeah, that's right. I want to study. Is it because I'm hating work life? No. I like my work. It's just that, I feel like I have more left in me. More left in me to contribute to this society by learning more. I know I miss college, but I never thought I would miss studying for midterms, finals, and all that. But yeah. I miss studying for midterms. I miss studying at the main stacks all night and walking home to Piedmont at 3-4am. I miss screwing around at the library when there's only ficb people left at the library. I miss WORRYING about failing my classes.

I miss it all.

More random thoughts.

I've been having these weird dreams. Not really WEIRD, but they have unexpected people in them. And when I meet these people in real life, I can't help but feel a little weird around them. Like, if I went through a crazy adventure together with them in my dream, I feel this bond between us in real life although we may never have even talked before.

I'm home in SoCal for Thanksgiving break. This whole week. It's my first vacation. It's been very relaxing.

I have so very many things to be thankful for from this past year... It's crazy how faithful God has been to me. And it's even crazier how much I've been rejecting Him. He breaks me just enough to hold on to him. JUST enough. He is indeed gracious. because he should be breaking me completely if I'm judged on my behavior towards him. I love Thanksgiving because of this: I'm thankful for His grace. Undeserved, yet always-received, grace.

November is ending. And as always, it's been an emotional one. Come December come! Let me give you one more shot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home