Friday, February 25, 2005

sports

it's what keeps me sane. one of the greatest gifts from God.

and all three of my IM teams are having a wonderful start.

1. volleyball - the first game was one of the most fun games I've played. we rock, no?
2. softball - wow we should be 2-0. go you hard swingers!
3. soccer - crazy fun! I scored a goal tonight!!

I really am living it up this semester.

on a sadder note..

Lee Eun Joo, a Korean actress, committed a suicide. For those who don't know her, she's the 'fiance' from Tae Guk Ki and she was in tv drama 'Bool Sae'. what makes me sad is that I think she was a Christian.

"Just like a baby needs his/her mom, we need God" is what she once said in an interview.

this whole thing puts me in a very pensive mood...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin! Long time no talk neighbor! Didn't know you were a blogger... good to hear that you are doing well and that you are living it up this semester! =) Make the most out of it...

ps. i heard about the suicide too... had no idea that she was a "christian"... makes you think, doesn't it?!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home