Sunday, January 02, 2005

After years of refusing to conform to the world, why blog now??

Well, I realized a few things about myself:

1. I don't keep journal. No diary - except for 2 years in 6th and 9th grade. Heck, I don't even take notes in classes.
2. I don't take too many pictures - I bought a digital camera last year thinking that I could be an annoying paparazzi. Never really happened. (I'm glad I guess) Maybe I should sell my camera?
3. My memory is not as good as I thought it was.

So basically, years from now, I won't be able to recollect much memory from my college life - at least not at the level of detail that I want. And college has been, and still is, incredibly fun for me. I really want to be able to remember it in 10-20 years, just like the way I remember my 6th and 9th grade years.

Better late than never.

I'm looking forward to the year 2005.

Happy new years everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger fishee said...

WAT?!! kevin cho has a blog!? IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD. =p

welcome to the cyber world mister coordinator. and happy new year~~

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home